Click here to read the full expanded version Coronavirus: Protecting Yourself in a Perfect Storm
Chris Cuomo, television journalist, CNN anchor and brother of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, shared the medical advice he received in his own personal battle with COVID-19 yesterday and the importance of breathing exercises and staying hydrated. Click to watch CNN Report.
Although a prescription of breath exercises and hot water may seem nonessential in the face of this global pandemic that has taken thousands of lives, the protective and restorative benefits of such seemingly simple actions are rooted in deep wisdom. From the very onset of this pandemic and throughout its progression, Dr. Levry has continuously shared in his public communications (March 7th, 13th, 17th, and 21st) that because the coronavirus specifically targets the respiratory system, we need to support our lungs through a regular breath practice. He also emphasized the importance of drinking hot water to take care of the liver, which plays a vital role in purifying the body during this time, as many people will experience excessive mental, emotional and physical stress. “You will prove me right,” Dr. Levry said in his global video broadcast on March 21st. Click to listen to broadcast.
Today the medical community is urging us to take care of our respiratory system through breathing exercises. As more and more people become aware of the importance of breath work during this critical time, please also remember to drink hot water. As the medical and scientific community searches for a cure, by working with the breath and drinking hot water you and your loved ones will benefit from a self-protective therapy that may take the rest of the world years to catch on to. Please do not wait to apply this simple yet life saving wisdom. We want you to have the best of everything. Recommend that friends and family members have a daily breath practice and drink hot water even if they do not experience any symptoms. As Dr. Levry has said, these vital remedies are as essential in prevention as they are in recovery.
Special Global Broadcast Click here to watch video
In this special message broadcast globally on March 17th, Dr. Levry emphasizes the breath as key to fighting coronavirus and hot water as key to hydration, purification, and protecting the liver from mental, emotional and physical stressors caused by COVID-19.
Global Broadcast Audio Coronavirus Update Part II Click here to listen
On March 21st, Spring Equinox, Dr. Levry shared more vital tools and guidance, including the powerful healing benefits of hot water and how to use breath practices to fight this invisible enemy by taking care of the mind, body and spirit, the lungs, the liver and the immune system.
This global pandemic is sweeping through the world in various waves and we are moving into a critical period where each one of us must play a leading role to stop the spread of this virus. It is important for us to do our part to minimize local and global transmission of COVID-19 by staying well-informed and taking precautionary measures, as we are sure many of you are already doing. It is very important for us to observe physical distancing while remaining socially and emotionally connected. We will highlight some of the most vital things that we can all do right now, both spiritually and physically, to safeguard our personal and collective health. Feel free to customize the suggested daily routines to your liking and remember to read our previous newsletters for additional tools and guidance, Vital Remedies for Virus Protection (Coronavirus: Protecting Yourself in a Perfect Storm).
A powerful yet simple practice is to pray for your loved ones or yourself using The Healing Formula album. Selections from this Rootlight recording were used in a Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center research study shown to reduce pain in children undergoing cancer treatment.
Let us emphasize here, if you have a loved one who is feeling sick, or if you yourself do not feel well, do not waste any time – see your doctor and get tested. Additionally, start working with the tracks on The Healing Formula right away.
1. Work with Triple Mantra daily for 11-31 minutes using Heart Mudra to protect your heart. This virus attacks the lungs and the heart. Heart Mudra is a multi-functional mudra or hand position that relieves the pressures of worry and stress placed on the heart, purifies the body, and strengthens the lungs at the same time. Learn more about Heart Mudra in Divine Doctor, Chapter 12; sixth edition.
2. Practice The Naam 5 daily. In face of COVID-19, medical experts are now saying that we can better fight this disease if we build our cardiovascular health and improve our lung respiration prior to being infected. Click here ro read more from medical experts. This is why, while sheltering at home, it is important to move your body every day with The Naam 5, a specialized practice for lung and heart health. The Naam 5 Practice Video delivers a total body workout and will strengthen your immune system.
3. Keep a steady daily Sukshma Vyayama practice when possible. It will give you indescribable health and an invincible spirit. When doing it Sukshma Vyayama daily, allow yourself to rest one day a week.
4. From the standpoint of a daily breath and meditation practice for this complex time, the 2020 Video and Music Meditation Companion has everything one needs to maintain a healthy and positive mindset, cultivate a good emotional life and successfully navigate this year.
5. Stick to a daily routine of drinking hot water. It is highly beneficial to drink six cups of hot water a day: two in the morning, two at noon, and two in the early evening. Drink the last two cups early enough so that they do not interrupt your sleeping pattern, which is vital to a strong immune system. Hot water is not only the best remedy for the liver, it is the basis of life and the primary means of how we flush toxins from our body. When it is sipped hot, hot water becomes even more effective. Our cells need water to function properly. When well-hydrated, our bodies can eliminate waste and better break down substances that give us vital nutrients and minerals. The brain and heart are composed of about 73% water. The skin is about 64% water, the muscles and kidneys are about 79%, and even the bones are 31% water. Water forms our saliva and it is very important during this time not to let your mouth become dry. Water is a shock absorber for the brain and spinal cord. It helps to regulate our internal body temperature and allows us to sweat out toxins. Work with water that is hot enough so you can only drink it by sipping it which purifies your body and makes it strong against disease. Read The Ultimate Secrets of Intimacy and Creation to learn more about the extensive benefits of hot water.
6. Gargle with warm salt-water morning and night and anytime you return from being out as described in Vital Remedies for Virus Protection (Coronavirus: Protecting Yourself in a Perfect Storm).
7. When possible, expose your body to the Sun in the morning, preferably before 10AM. To learn more about how to heal yourself through the light of the sun you can refer to Divine Doctor, Chapter 8; sixth edition.
8. Consider taking a multi-vitamin, zinc, and vitamins A and C.
9. Avoid overeating at night or when about to retire.
10. Get plenty of sleep to strengthen your immune system.
11. Work with the following highly effective and simple healing Clove Formula One and Clove Formula Two.
Add 2 cups of water to a pot and let it come to a boil. At the very moment that the water starts boiling, remove the pot from the heat. Add either 7 cloves, or a handful of cloves, to the water immediately. Let this combination of water and cloves sit unrefrigerated overnight. The next morning, you can separate the cloves from the water and throw them away. Now, before doing anything else, and before consuming any food or water, take five tablespoons of the clove water and work with it in the following way. Swish a portion of the clove water around in your mouth for about 10-15 seconds, then gargle it for about 5-10 seconds and then swallow the water (Repeat for a total of 3-5 times). This recipe should give you enough clove water to use for four mornings in a row. Refrigerate your remaining water, but warm it up before each usage. While doing this clove routine in the morning will suffice, you may also choose to do the same procedure at night before going to bed if you desire, in which case this recipe will only last you two days. Among other benefits, this practice will cleanse your lungs. This is an excellent way to prevent or treat colds, flus, asthma, coughs and disorders of the throat. This formula is a rare and special gift and we ask you not to use it more than twice a day.
Take 5 cloves and boil them in water for five minutes. You can then use this water to make a facial steam bath, purposefully inhaling the vapor into your nose. For those who are not sick, you can do this as a preventive measure morning and evening. For those who are sick, this technique can be increased to three to five times per day.
(Please feel free to adjust as needed for your needs and schedule.)
(Please feel free to adjust as needed for your needs and schedule.)
Note: You may work with the Clove Formula Two at any time that it is needed.
May these tools serve you well as we all come together with a positive attitude and a strong spirit to face these unique times. Feel free to customize these tools and guidelines to work with your schedule and needs. To learn more about remedies listed in this communication, such as the salt-water gargling, Thieves Oil and more, read Vital Remedies for Virus Protection (Coronavirus: Protecting Yourself in a Perfect Storm).
We want you to know that we are here for you and will continue to support you with vital information and ancient, time-proven self-healing techniques to safeguard your wellbeing and that of your loved ones throughout the course of this global pandemic. This information and these techniques are not meant to replace medical advice.
Disclaimer: Please check with your physician before starting any of the suggested practices, remedies and techniques in this newsletter. None of the above should be construed as medical advice.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Navigating these Critical Times, Preventing the Past from Repeating Itself, and Healing Emotional Trauma brought on by the Global Pandemic with Divine Spiritual Wisdom.
In order to understand the present, we need to understand the past because unknown to most, the past announces the future. Interestingly, the present as well as the future very often repeat the past.
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Enjoy receiving the latest issue of the highly acclaimed Light of Insight Newsletter from Dr. Levry, full of deeply healing Divine Spiritual Wisdom.